Our Mobile Clinic
Eastchester Family Services (EFS) recognizes the disproportionate level of health disparities that exist among our target populations. To address and reduce these health disparities, EFS created a Mobile Healthcare Unit. The Integrated Care Mobile Program allows us to bring services to you while systematically closing healthcare disparities and care gaps in Metro Atlanta and underserved areas within the Healthcare system in the State of Georgia.
If your company is interested in the mobile unit, please give us a call at (404)-653-0374.
- Reduce the need for time off work, childcare services, etc. to access appointments far away.
- Reduce potential transportation barriers, such as lack of transportation or the need for long drives.
- Reduce delays in care.
- Improved Continuity of Care and Follow-Up Support
Integrated Care Mobile Services
- EPSDT Exams
- Physical Exams
- Arrangements for Diagnostic Testing
- Referrals to Specialty Care if/when Needed
- Integrated Behavioral Health (including counseling)
- Trauma Assessments